To Manage and Lead 15 - 20 Tele-Collection Operators on Production Floor. The position holder will be responsible to achieve Team Collection targets on monthly basis. Customers who's monthly installment (EMI) is due or who have not paid the installment on due date, explaining the consequences of not paying on time, providing payment options as per the process and follow up till the time the due installment is received.
- Deliver KPI as required.
- Manage & motivate a quality team of 15 outbound operator.
- Manage the Collection process (0 - 4 Buckets) - Hindi & Other Regional Languages of South Zone
- Ensure operator are delivering individual outbound calls target & KPI
- Maximize Productivity
- Monitoring calls, giving feedback, Preparing reports and report to management on areas of improvement.
- Conducting team meetings, pre/post/mid shifts, BPS.
- Create future prospects for company.
- To recruit, induct, develop and support a team delivering front line customer services to ensure resolution of enquiries, complaints and request for services at the earliest possible opportunity.
- To supervise the workload of the team, allocating team members to optimize service provision and administrative support across the hours of the operation of the Contact Center.
- Deliver the required volume of effective coaching.
- Attrition, Shrinkage, roster management.
- Graduation with minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Clear communication with good convincing skills
- Should possess excellent knowledge on computer. Excel & PowerPoint proficiency
- Willing to work in Rotational shifts
Who should join?
- Candidate who is looking to go an extra mile to grow fast.
- Candidate who is willing to learn best processes / practices in the industry.
|Experience||2 - 10 Years|
|Salary||49 Thousand 9 Hundered 90 9 To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||We are into recruitment solutions since last 10yrs.|