Delhi, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, , Noida Bypass Flyover, Greater Noida West, Noida Expressway, Noida Extension
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Job Profile Requirement
Designation: WordPress Developer
Experience required: 2+ yrs
Requirement of Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
• Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Ability to project manage.
• Good communication skills.
• Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with the client.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
• Should have good knowledge about how to integrate APIs and Custom Plugins, etc.
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Salary||49 Thousand 9 Hundered 90 9 To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Client Server|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||WordPress PHP HTML CSS Web Developer Laravel|
|Contact Person||Vaishali Jain|